Our sticker sheets are printed on kiss cut, easy peel sticker sheets.
Stickers are a great, versatile marketing product. Stick them to boxes leaving your warehouse, or the post that leaves your office. Alternatively send them out to your clients, or be creative and think of other quirky applications!
Our digital sticker sheets can be designed so every sticker on each sheet can be different, so these are ideal when you need various different stickers.
- Size – These stickers are supplied on A4 sheets, in the sticker sizes shown below. The quantity per sheet varies depending on the sticker size.
- Paper Type – Our sticker sheets are printed on kiss cut, easy peel sticker sheets.
25x25mm Squares (70 per sheet)
68x96mm Rectangles (8 per sheet)
37x37mm Squares (35 per sheet)
51x51mm Squares (15 per sheet)
80x80mm Squares (6 per sheet)
45x80mm Rectangles (12 per sheet)
30x50mm Rectangles (30 per sheet)
45mm Circles (24 per sheet)
64mm Circles (12 per sheet)
76mm Circles (6 per sheet)
20x40mm Rectangles (48 per sheet)
37mm Circles (35 per sheet)
For best results, we recommend using our digital sticker sheet templates which can be downloaded here.
Please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Avoid colours with a total ink limit of over 275%. Colours with ink limits over this may be changed to their nearest equivalent causing colour variances.
- We recommend avoiding large areas of solid colour.
- Use tints of black only to create grey colours. Avoid grey tints of below 20% and over 80%.
- Use a texture or small amount of noise when printing gradients to achieve a smoother transition.
- Avoid tints of less than 10% as these are likely to not show when printed.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Need them quicker? Put the on an express turnaround and we’ll have them despatched in just 2 working days.
- Economy – despatched in 6 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 3 working days.
- Express – despatched in 2 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on an express turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Tuesday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched Wednesday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.