Time tested and highly effective, flyers are a proven way of getting your message to the masses, even on a budget.
Flyers are a versatile piece of marketing material that lend themselves to many different applications. Send them in direct mail, put them in with your orders to up-sell other products, give them out by hand, the choices are endless.
- Size – We offer our flat flyers in the following sizes as standard:
- Printing – Choose from single or double sided printing on your flyers.
- Paper Type – Choose from 280gsm gloss or 280gsm silk paper.
A6 – 105mm x 148mm
1/3rd A4 – 210mm x 99mm
A5 – 148mm x 210mm
A4 – 210mm x 297mm
A3 – 297mm x 420mm
Ask us for other size options.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Mega urgent? Get your artwork to us by 9.30am and select same day despatch; it’ll be out of our factory that day for delivery to you the next day, pretty neat, huh?
- Economy – despatched in 6 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 3 working days.
- Express – despatched in 2 working days.
- Same Day – despatched on the day or order (artwork received by 9.30am)
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.