Gloss Emboss Business Cards
Get the wow! factor with glossy, raised highlights. Velvety soft touch lamination to both sides. Great print quality. Printed on 450gsm matt art card.
Gloss Emboss allows you to add glossy highlights, textures and effects to your business cards. Unlike spot UV, the Gloss Emboss has a raised finish and is creates a ‘texture’ on the cards that your customers and prospects won’t be able to put down.
- Gloss Emboss – These business cards have Gloss Emboss applied to one side as standard.
- Size – Our business cards are 85 x 55mm as standard (fitting perfectly in to a wallet), contact us for other size options.
- Printing – These business cards are printed double sided as standard.
- Lamination – Our Gloss Emboss business cards have soft touch lamination to both sides as standard.
Looking for something different? Take a look at our extensive business card range.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Turnaround Time & Delivery
Our Gloss Emboss business cards are available on a standard delivery time. If you need them quicker, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Normal – despatched in 3 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.