Gloss Laminated Business Cards
Gloss lamination has a habit of making the colours in your artwork ‘jump’ off the card. Couple this with a classy shine and the result is a fantastically finished business card. Printed on 400gsm silk art card.
Gloss lamination will increase the longevity of the card, and make it more durable to withstand creasing and tearing. The printing on the card gets an neat layer of protection as well making this a top notch option.
- Size – Our business cards are 85 x 55mm as standard (fitting perfectly in to a wallet), contact us for other size options.
- Printing – Choose from single or double sided printing on your business cards.
- Gloss Lamination – Choose from single or double sided lamination on your business cards. (note that double sided lamination is only available on the double sided printing option).
Looking for something different? Take a look at our extensive business card range.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Turnaround Time & Delivery
We have multiple turnaround options to suit your needs. Not urgent? Select economy turnaround and save some dosh. Need them quicker? Pop them on an express service and have them in as little as 3 working days. ‘Speedy’ is our middle name.
- Economy – despatched in 10 working days.
- Normal – despatched in 5 working days.
- Express – despatched in 3 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.