Printed on 300 mic corona stock and finished with a varnish for smooth handling, these cards are ideal for a professional setting and are very popular amongst magicians and gamers.
If handling is highly important, opt for a linen finish which assists in making the cards even smoother to handle, and improves handling for fanning and shuffling.
Take a look at our promotional playing cards here.
- Personalisation – Choose from either single sided or double sided personalisation on your cards. Single sided personalisation allows you to customise the back of the card, so the faces would be as per our standard faces. Double sided personalisation allows you to customise both the back and the faces of the playing cards.
- Paper Type – Our professional cards are printed on 300 mic corona card.
- Finish – Upgrade to linen finish for even smoother handling.
Need a box to accompany your deck of cards? Take a look here.
For best results, please supply your artwork to us in the following way:
- Please convert all colours to CMYK – ready for full colour printing.
- Please include 3mm bleed to all edges. To learn more about bleed click here.
- Please include crop marks.
- For best results please make sure all images are at least 350dpi.
- Export as a high resolution, print ready PDF file.
For more information on artwork, please visit our artwork requirements page.
Turnaround Time & Delivery
Our professional playing cards are available on a standard delivery time. If you need them quicker, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Normal – despatched in 10-15 working days.
The day of order is included in the lead-time if your order and artwork is received by 2pm. For example, if you order on a normal turnaround at 11am on a Monday, your order will be despatched on Friday. If you placed the order at 4pm, the order would be despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are quoted based on receipt of print ready artwork. If we are handling your design work, then the lead-time will be applicable from when the artwork is given final sign off.
Lead times are quoted as a maximum, if we have a run on a faster turnaround with space, we will upgrade your order free of charge.